Vocabulary for Describing Project Management and Team Leadership
Objective: At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to explain project management and team leadership concepts, as well as use relevant vocabulary to do so.
- Powerpoint slides with key vocabulary and definitions
- Handouts with key vocabulary and definitions
- Examples of situations which use the key vocabulary
- Introduction (5 minutes): Teacher and students introduce themselves, and the teacher outlines the objectives of the lesson.
- Discussion of Project Management (10 minutes): Teacher leads a discussion of the concepts and vocabulary associated with project management.
- Vocabulary Presentation (10 minutes): Teacher presents a slideshow of key vocabulary words associated with project management and their definitions.
- Activity (15 minutes): Students are given examples of situations and asked to identify the project management and team leadership vocabulary used in each situation.
- Summary (5 minutes): Teacher reviews key concepts and vocabulary, and encourages students to use the vocabulary words in their own conversations.
- Introduction of objective
- Discussion of project management
- Vocabulary presentation
- Activity with examples
- Summary of key concepts and vocabulary