Vocabulary for Describing Mathematics and Statistics
• At the end of the lesson, the student will be able to accurately use and understand a range of words related to mathematics and statistics
• Vocabulary list
The student will be introduced to the lesson topic and a brief overview of the key vocabulary will be provided.
• Definitions and examples of key terms will be discussed and explored.
• The student will be encouraged to ask questions and use the new vocabulary in context.
• The student will complete a worksheet to practice their understanding of the new vocabulary.
• The student will be given feedback on their responses to ensure their comprehension of the words and phrases.
• The student will be given a summary of the lesson and reminded of key words they have learnt.
• The student will be encouraged to use the new vocabulary in their written and spoken English.
• Reviewed vocabulary related to mathematics and statistics
• Discussed definitions and provided examples
• Practiced new vocabulary with a worksheet
• Received feedback on responses
• Reminded of key words and encouraged to use them in writing and speaking