- Hardware – physical components of a computer or device, such as the monitor, keyboard, and processor.
- Software – computer programs and applications, such as operating systems, word processors, and games.
- Internet – a global network of interconnected computers that allows for the sharing of information and resources.
- Network – a group of interconnected computers or devices that can communicate with each other.
- Cloud computing – the delivery of computing services, including storage, processing, and software, over the internet.
- Big data – extremely large sets of data that can be analyzed to reveal patterns and trends.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) – the simulation of human intelligence in machines that are programmed to think and learn.
- Virtual reality (VR) – a computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional environment that can be experienced through a headset or other device.
- Internet of Things (IoT) – the connection of everyday devices, such as appliances and cars, to the internet to enable them to send and receive data.
- Cybersecurity – the practice of protecting internet-connected systems, including hardware, software, and data, from attack, damage, or unauthorized access.